Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.912 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,022 (﷼ 5,503) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)