Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,759 (﷼ 8,589) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)