Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,766 (﷼ 5,534) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (25 minutes ago)