Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,135 (﷼ 3,760) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)