Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00615 BRL / SYP *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,470 (238,909 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)