Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47168 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,826 (元10,231) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (40 minutes ago)