Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,704 (1,018,633 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)