Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00523 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,676 (893,348 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (28 minutes ago)