Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00274 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,806 (₩1,756,671) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)