Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,659 (₩2,528,237) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (25 minutes ago)