Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,170 (₩2,430,685) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)