Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,424 (₩1,149,927) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)