Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00319 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,146 (₩2,239,615) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)