Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,891 (₩2,322,412) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)