Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00272 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,235 (₩1,189,826) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (42 minutes ago)