Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00015 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,484 (23,357,595 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)