Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,252 (15,536,886 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)