Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,699 (20,092,303 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)