Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,451 (S/. 3,782) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (44 minutes ago)