Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,738 (S/. 2,930) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)