Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,519 (S/. 3,636) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)