Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,758 (S/. 3,735) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)