Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,299 (S/. 3,848) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)