Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,154 (CH$1,052,732) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)