Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00502 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,352 (CH$1,065,393) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)