Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00520 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,118 (CH$1,176,829) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (40 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)