Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,155 (CH$1,058,578) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)