Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,179 (CH$1,215,743) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (37 minutes ago)