Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,185 (Bs 67,162,818) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)