Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15553 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,929 (Mex$ 12,404) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)