Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14753 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,253 (Mex$ 15,269) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (32 minutes ago)