Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16662 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,172 (Mex$ 19,036) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (29 minutes ago)