Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16862 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,080 (Mex$ 12,333) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)