Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,719 in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (19 minutes ago)