Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,991 in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)