Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,394 in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)