Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18550 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,545 (Mex$ 24,499) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (44 minutes ago)