Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16157 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,750 (Mex$ 10,834) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (43 minutes ago)