Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16814 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,351 (Mex$ 19,929) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)