Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.061 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,606 ($851) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (34 minutes ago)