Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.334 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,223 ($1,267) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (36 minutes ago)