Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,218 (COL$2,832,491) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)