Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14680 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,334 (Mex$ 15,898) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)