Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,346 ($1,941) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)