Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.105 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,046 ($1,625) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)