Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.147 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,220 ($2,294) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (40 minutes ago)