Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00639 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,528 (865,087 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)