Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,752 (830,495 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)