Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,237 (€1,956) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mendoza costs ARS $500 (29 minutes ago)