Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,640 (€1,058) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (42 minutes ago)