Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.456 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,601 (€1,042) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)