Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.147 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,889 (1,236 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)