Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.221 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,660 ($1,447) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (39 minutes ago)