Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31193 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 109% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,533 (Bs 20,943) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)