Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,478 (€2,168) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (37 minutes ago)