Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.296 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,932 (€1,496) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)