Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,024 (€1,495) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)