Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,049 (€1,362) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)