Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.907 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,357 (€1,627) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (28 minutes ago)