Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,693 (CH$1,339,697) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)