Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44376 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,849 (kr13,180) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (42 minutes ago)