Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45519 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,065 (kr15,521) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)