Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,953 in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)