Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,165 in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)