Cost of living comparison between Contagem, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,593 in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port of Spain costs 400,000 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)