Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02789 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,063 (109,812 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)