Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,486 (5,630 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (42 minutes ago)