Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,274 (4,969 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)