Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13516 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,442 (ARS $25,469) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)