Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 BRL / GNF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,013 (21,697,627 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)