Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 BRL / GNF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,420 (20,970,806 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (21 minutes ago)