Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 BRL / GNF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,281 (22,894,801 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)