Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00035 BRL / GNF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,667 (13,472,661 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)