Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.669 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,172 (€1,682) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)