Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19840 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,677 (ARS $8,452) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)