Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19932 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,687 (ARS $8,463) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)