Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14021 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,477 (ARS $24,798) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)