Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20372 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,588 (ARS $12,702) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)