Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13432 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,027 (L 37,428) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)