Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.280 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,675 ($2,645) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)