Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.147 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,712 ($2,133) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)