Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02034 BRL / LKR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,782 (87,628 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)