Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.386 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,748 (€1,107) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)