Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,496 (€1,620) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)