Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.644 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,959 (€1,087) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (33 minutes ago)