Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,650 (€1,518) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)