Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,629 (€767) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (22 minutes ago)