Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.669 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,265 (€1,707) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)