Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,103 (2,889 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)