Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.242 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,072 ($1,256) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)