Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.665 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,147 (€2,223) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)