Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.751 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,923 (€1,846) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (41 minutes ago)