Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18497 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,632 (Mex$ 25,043) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)