Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14943 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,044 (Mex$ 13,677) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)