Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14770 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,346 (Mex$ 15,882) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)