Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31802 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,420 (Bs 17,042) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)