Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31049 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,812 (Bs 12,277) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)