Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 BRL / PYG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,143 (8,556,971 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)