Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 BRL / PYG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,956 (8,339,696 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)