Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BRL / PYG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,583 (4,620,300 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)