Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32385 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,967 (Bs 9,161) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)