Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31555 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,157 (Bs 19,510) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)