Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33505 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,760 (Bs 26,144) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)