Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,611 (€1,410) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)