Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.733 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,340 (€1,430) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)